This listing is for the body only - no battery or charger.
The all new Apollo VTube brings great new features to an already amazing device! The Apollo Vtube v3.0 produces amazing amounts of vapor and now features variable wattage in addition to variable voltage. Its redesign now includes a removable top cap to allow the use of even more clearomisers and atomisers and makes cleaning your device fast and easy! This device uses a simple 3 button setup making all your adjustments simple and with the all new display screen your settings are highly visible and easy to read! These great new features make the ultimate variable voltage device that you know and love even better! With the wide range of adjustability the Apollo VTube is recommended for experienced users.
The Vtube provides adjustability from 3 to 6 volt and in the all new wattage mode is adjustable from 5-15 watts! It is the perfect device for those who like to fine-tune their settings and push the limits of their clearomisers and atomisers. When in variable wattage mode the VTube will automatically adjust your voltage for you even if you change the clearomiser or atomiser! This great new feature makes it so you can set it and forget it. When adjusted to the preferred wattage level, the VTube does all the work for you and provides you with great amounts of vapor, throat hit and flavor to suite your needs and taste!
ApolloVTube v3.0 Features
- Variable voltage with a range from 3.0 – 6.0 volts (in 0.1 volt increments)
- Variable wattage with a range from 5-15 watts (in 0.5 watt increments)
- Made of Stainless Steel with a sleek brushed metal finish
- Removable top cap
- Popular 510 AND eGo threading
- Lock feature prevents accidental activation
- Simple 3 button setup
- Large easy to locate manual fire button allowing you to control the length of your drag
- Measures and displays the resistance of your atomiser/clearomiser/cartomiser by pressing and holding the (-) button
- Measures and displays the battery charge level in voltage by pressing and holding the (+) button
- Vented removable battery bottom cap with spring for battery tension
- Uses 18650 batteries to provide maximum battery life In between each charge
- Includes FREE shipping for UK customers, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, and a Lifetime Warranty!
We do not recommend using low resistance atomisers or cartomisers on the VTube. Doing so may void the warranty.
The best battery choice for the VTube are the VTube batteries offered by Apollo. If you choose to purchase a battery elsewhere, please make sure they are the correct model that has a flat top instead of a bump on the top (button top). Using a non-flat-top battery can damage the internals of the VTube. Damaging resulting from a non-Apollo battery will not be covered under warranty.