The Apollo VTube is a finely crafted machine that produces
an amazing amount of vapor and allows you the freedom to control your vaping
experience. This sleek, chrome model is the ultimate variable voltage device,
ranging from 3 to 6 volts. It is specially designed to allow you to adjust to
your specific preferences and is recommended for experienced users.
The VTube provides a variation of 3 to 6 volts at the click
of a button. It is the perfect device for those who like to fine-tune the
voltage and push the limits of their atomizers and cartomizers. With the VTube,
you can find that ultimate sweet spot where the flavor, vapor and throat hit are perfectly
suited to your taste.
Apollo VTube v2.0 Features
- Variable voltage with a wider range of 3 - 6 volts (most brands offer a range of 3.6 - 4.2 volts)
- Sleek, chrome body
- Available in 2 sizes: Regular (5 inches) or Mini (3.75 inches)
- Popular 510 thread connection
- Can use T3 bottom coil clearomiser directly without adaptor
- LCD screen displays the current voltage setting
- Lock button prevents accidental activation
- Easy to use with clearly marked Voltage Up and Voltage Down buttons
- Manual battery operation to control the length of your drag
- Option to measure the resistance of the atomiser/cartomiser/clearomiser
- Vented, removable end cap with spring for battery tension
- Uses one 18650 or 18350 flat top high drain battery depending on size (Regular or Mini)
- Includes FREE Shipping for UK Customers, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, and a Lifetime Warranty
The Apollo VTube v2.0 Kit includes the following:
- 1 Chrome VTube in your choice of Regular (5 inches) or Mini (3.75 inches)
- 1 Panasonic high capacity rechargeable battery: 18650 for the Regular VTube or 18350 for the Mini VTube
- 1 Battery charger
- 1 Black Apollo leather carry case
- 1 Wickless CE4 Clearomiser
- 1 CE4 Clearomiser
We do not recommend using low resistance atomizers or cartomisers on the VTube.
The best battery choice for the VTube are the VTube batteries offered by Apollo. If you choose to purchase a battery elsewhere, please make sure they are the correct model that has a flat top instead of a bump on the top. Using a non-flat-top battery can damage the internals of the VTube.
Note: in this new version, you can use the Apollo Bottom Coil T3 clearomiser on the VTube without using an adaptor now. Please do not over tighten the T3 in vtube. You should hold the vtube upside down when you unscrew the T3 from it to avoid leakage.
Refillable 510 Cartomisers (Dual-coil)
Dual-coil tank cartomisers